The Cisco SG500X-24MPP switch is outfitted with 24 gigabit Ethernet ports, all of which offer PoE+ for powering PoE-enabled IP devices and a total power budget of 740W. Use these ports to provide a power and data connection to critical IP endpoints like wireless access points. There are an additional four 10-gigabit Ethernet SFP+ uplinks.
Stack the Cisco SG500X-24MPP switch together with SF500 and SG500 series switches. Layer 3 management lets the switch manually control traffic and optimize performance, with grouping and VLAN options available. A graphic user interface lets administrators configure the switch to fortify security and provide more reliable network switching.
Cisco SG500X-24MPP 24-Port Switch Quick Specs:
- Total Number of Ports: 24x RJ45, 4x RJ45+SFP
- Ethernet Ports/Speed: 24x 10/100/1000Base-T
- PoE Ports: 802.3af/at compliant (740W, max. 30W/port)
- Addt'l Ports/Speed: 2x 10GbE, 2x combo 10GbE/5GbE RJ45/SFP
- Form Factor: 17.3" x 1.7" x 13.8"
- Stackable: yes
- Management: web-based GUI, Layer 3
- QoS: yes
Cisco SG500X-24MPP 24-Port PoE Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SG500X-24MPP switch
- Power cord
- Mounting kit
- Serial cable
- CD with user documentation
- Quick start guide