The Cisco SG500X-48MP switch is outfitted with 24 gigabit Ethernet ports and four 10-gigabit uplinks. The 24 RJ45 ports on this switch can provide PoE+ to capable devices, with a total power budget of 740W, ideal for critical IP equipment and wireless access points. Use the graphic user interface can be used to easily manage and control the switch's security, performance and traffic options.
Layer 3 management lets the Cisco SG500X-48MP switch create groups, perform VLAN tasks and other services. This device is a highly reliable and resilient switching option, designed for stacking, with strong security protocols to protect data. Also deploy this switch with voice and communications equipment.
Cisco SG500X-48MP 48-Port Switch Quick Specs:
- Total Number of Ports: 48x RJ45, 4x RJ45+SFP
- Ethernet Ports/Speed: 48x 10/100/100Base-T
- PoE Ports: 802.3af/at compliant (740W, max. 30W/port)
- Addt'l Ports/Speed: 2x 10GbE, 2x combo 10GbE/5GbE RJ45/SFP
- Form Factor: 17.3" x 1.7" x 13.8"
- Stackable: yes
- Management: web-based GUI, Layer 3
- QoS: yes
Cisco SG500X-48MP 48-Port PoE Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SG500X-48MP switch
- Power cord
- Mounting kit
- Serial cable
- CD with user documentation
- Quick start guide