The OpenVox IX132 IP PBX appliance features two configurable PCIe slots. Combine the slots with FXS, FXO, BRI, T1 and GSM interfaces. Deploy the appliance as an enterprise-grade phone system, gateway or firewall. The choice is yours with this robust, versatile appliance.
Use the IX132 appliance with open source software such as Elastix, trixbox, PBX in a Flash and FreePBX. Features such as an interactive virtual receptionist, music on hold, fax support, caller ID and advanced dialing rules are supported by the phone.
Compatible with the OpenVox A400E, A810E, A1610E, B200E and B400E, and the AE810E, AE1610E, BE200E and BE400E. As well as the OpenVox D130E, D230E, D430E, G400E and G410E, and the DE130E and DE230E.
OpenVox IX132 Phone System Quick Specs:
- Telephony Cards: 2x PCIe slots
- Protocol Support: SIP, H.323
- Audio Codecs: G.711a/u-law, G.729a, G.723.1
- VoIP Channels: up to 300
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100/1000
- Addt’l Interfaces: 2x USB, VGA, HDD
- CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.60GHz
- DRAM: open slot for up to 4GB DDR3 1333 SDRAM
- Atom N2600 supports up to 2GB only
- Dimensions: 17.32” x 1.77” x 11.81”
- Form Factor: 19” 1U rack mountable
OpenVox IX132 Enterprise IP PBX Package Contents: