The OpenVox IX210 phone system features a modular design. Combine the appliance with compatible telephony cards to create a customized, fully optimized solution. The appliance supports FXS, FXO, BRI, T1 and GSM interfaces. Up to 300 simultaneous VoIP calls or four simultaneous GSM calls are supported by the system.
Take advantage of features such as IVR, caller ID, fax support, music on hold and more. The appliance is compatible with Elastix, PBX in a Flash, FreePBX and trixbox software. Deploy the appliance as an IP PBX, gateway or firewall.
Compatible with the OpenVox A400E, A810E, A1610E, B200E and B400E, and the AE810E, AE1610E, BE200E and BE400E. As well as the OpenVox D130E, D230E, D430E, G400E and G410E, and the DE130E and DE230E.
OpenVox IX210 Phone System Quick Specs:
- Telephony Cards: 2x PCIe slots
- Protocol Support: SIP, H.323
- Audio Codecs: G.711a/u-law, G.729a, G.723.1
- VoIP Channels: up to 300
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100/1000
- Addt’l Interfaces: 2x USB, VGA, HDD
- CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.60GHz
- DRAM: open slot for up to 4GB DDR3 1333 SDRAM
- Atom N2600 supports up to 2GB only
- Dimensions: 17.32” x 3.46” x 14.65”
- Form Factor: 19” 2U rack mountable
OpenVox IX210 Enterprise IP PBX Package Contents: