With the Sangoma D100-120, IP telephony applications requiring the use of multiple codecs can more efficiently work, which improves call quality. The D100-120 will convert voice signals from a variety of different codecs into the necessary codec, mediating between endpoints that support different codecs. Oftentimes this functionality can cause latency and delay, since it uses digital signal processing tasks that are resource intensive. Having a dedicated transcoding card can help reduce these problems.
The D100-120 card is the PCI form factor that supports up to 120 channels of any-to-any voice codec conversion, with unmatched quality*. All codecs are fully indemnified and no additional licensing is required for their use**.
The Sangoma D100-120 will work with both Asterisk and FreeSWITCH. The D100-120 has compatible drivers to ensure these applications can use it as a seamless voice transcoding resource.
Sangoma D100-120 Features:
- 120 transcoding sessions
- Field Upgradeable
- No Licensing Fees**
- Compatible with both Asterisk and FreeSWITCH
- Will Reduce Host CPU Load
- Simple API for Application Integration
- Integrated or in Dedicated Server
- Can work with Linux and Windows
- PCI Form Factor
- Small Foot Print
* Total port counts performance varies from codec to codec use and on the traffic mix at any given time
** Except for AMR and AMR-WB