The Sangoma D100-400 offers a 400-channel simultaneous voice codec conversion for IP telephony applications where equipment requires a variety of different codecs. When the VoIP infrastructure needs to mediate between endpoints that support different codecs, this functionality can require digital signal processing tasks that are resource-intensive and produce too much latency and delay into the signal. Codec conversion and transcoding can often degrade and negatively affect a voice signal, which is why a dedicated transcoding card like the D100-400 can be an ideal solution.
The D100-400 has a PCI bus type and converts up to 400 channels of any-to-any voice codecs, with unmatched quality*. All codecs are fully indemnified meaning no additional licensing is required for their use**.
The D100-400 is compatible with Asterisk and FreeSWITCH when using compatible drivers, and enables the cards to be used as seamless voice transcoding resources.
Sangoma D100-400 Features:
- Up to 400 simultaneous transcoding sessions
- Field Upgradeable
- No Licensing Fees**
- Compatible with Asterisk and FreeSWITCH
- Reduce Host CPU Load
- Simple API for Application Integration
- Integrated or in Dedicated Server
- Works on Linux and Windows
- PCI Bus Type
- Small Foot Print
* Total port counts performance varies from codec to codec use and on the traffic mix at any given time
** Except for AMR and AMR-WB