Ubiquiti EdgeRouter PoE
The Ubiquiti EdgeRouter ERPOE-5 router features five gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE. Power over Ethernet output of 12W is included, and 24W of output is possible with the optional 48V DC adapter. Two of the Ethernet ports can be used solely for routing, while the other three support both routing and switching.
Carrier-class performance and reliability are offered by the Ubiquiti ERPOE-5 router. Transport up to one million packets per second across your network. Monitor and manage traffic through the EdgeOS user interface. The router is highly versatile and ready to tackle any network application.
Ubiquiti ERPOE-5 5-Port Router Quick Specs:
- Total Numbers of Ports: 5x RJ45 10/100/1000 Data Ports, 1x RJ45 serial
- Data Ports: 2x for routing, 3x for routing/switching
- Ports with PoE: 5 with passive PoE
- 12W (24V) output, or 24W (48V) output*
- Routing Speed: up to 1M pps
- Processor: Dual-Core 500 MHz
- Memory: 512 MB DDR2 RAM, 2GB Flash
- Dimensions: 7.87” x 3.54” x 1.18”
- Mounting: wall mountable
*requires 48VDC power adapter (not included)
Ubiquiti Networks ERPOE-5 Router Package Contents:
Note: includes 24V power adapter, does not include 48V power adapter.
- Ubiquiti EdgeRouter ERPOE-5 router
- Power adapter, 24V
- Power cord
- 2x M2.9x20 screws
- 2x M2.9 anchors
- Quick start guide