The Ubiquiti EdgeRouter ER-8 includes eight independently configurable, gigabit Ethernet ports. High-speed performance of eight million packets per second ensures that data passes quickly without interruption. The router brings carrier-grade performance and uptime to your business. A 1U form factor enables you to mount this appliance in your 19-inch rack.
Use the EdgeOS to manage the Ubiquiti EdgeRouter ER-8. The operating system provides an advanced user interface for graphically viewing router statistics and traffic performance. Once deployed, the router uses high-end hardware and software functionality to fully support your critical network infrastructure.
Ubiquiti ER-8 8-Port Router Quick Specs:
- Total Numbers of Ports: 9x RJ45, USB
- RJ45 Ports: 8x 10/100/1000, 1x serial
- Routing Speed: up to 2M pps
- Processor: Dual-Core 800 MHz
- Memory: 2GB DDR3 RAM, 4GB Flash
- Dimensions: 19.06” x 6.46” x 1.73”
- Mounting: 1U form factor for 19” rack
Ubiquiti Networks ER-8 Router Package Contents:
- Ubiquiti EdgeRouter ER-8 router
- Power cord
- 4x #10-32 x 5/8” mounting screws
- 4x #10-32 x 5/8” cage nuts
- Quick start guide