The Viking E-40-BN-EWP entry phone has an oil rubbed bronze color finish. Weatherproofing on the phone includes insulated gaskets, sealed connectors and an IP66-rated construction. Install the phone indoors or outdoors, designed to resist weather elements like precipitation and condensation. Flush mount the phone in a single gang electrical box or surface mount it with the optional VE-5x5 box.
Easily locate the call button on the phone by following the glowing blue LED. The phone is ideal for well-lit or dark environments. The LED changes intensity based on call statuses. Control the phone’s microphone and speaker volume, and adjust the phone’s auto answer and automatic hang-up features.
Viking E-40-BN-EWP Door Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity: analog
- Power: via telephone line
- CPC Disconnect: 300ms min.
- Ring Voltage: 25V AC RMS min.
- REN: 0.8A
- Connections: 2x gel-filled butt connectors
- Operating Conditions: -30° to 150° F
- Dimensions: 2.84” x 1.8” 1.65”
- Mounting: flush mount
Viking Electronics E-40-BN-EWP Entry Phone Package Contents:
- Viking E-40-BN-EWP entry phone
- Faceplate in bronze
- LED light pipe
- 1/4” thick foam faceplate gasket
- Circuit board mounting plate
- 2x gel-filled butt connectors
- 2x 6-32 x 1.25” screws