The Viking E-40-PB-EWP entry phone is compact and weatherproof. Flush mount the phone or use the optional VE-5x5 box to surface mount the phone, either indoors or outdoors. The phone can provide door or gate communications, perfect for guests or delivery entrances. Use this phone in residential, commercial or industrial settings. The phone is protected from precipitation and condensation, including rain and humidity.
Intelligent call progress detection lets the Viking E-40-PB-EWP correctly handle silence, busy signals and time outs. The phone can also hang up through calling party control. Program these features, plus control the phone’s microphone and speaker volumes.
Viking E-40-PB-EWP Door Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity: analog
- Power: via telephone line
- CPC Disconnect: 300ms min.
- Ring Voltage: 25V AC RMS min.
- REN: 0.8A
- Connections: 2x gel-filled butt connectors
- Operating Conditions: -30° to 150° F
- Dimensions: 2.84” x 1.8” 1.65”
- Mounting: flush mount
Viking Electronics E-40-PB-EWP Entry Phone Package Contents:
- Viking E-40-PB-EWP entry phone
- Faceplate in brass
- LED light pipe
- 1/4” thick foam faceplate gasket
- Circuit board mounting plate
- 2x gel-filled butt connectors
- 2x 6-32 x 1.25” screws