The Viking E-60-BN door phone includes a faceplate with an oil rubbed bronze finish. The phone is designed to be flush mounted in a double gang electrical box. To surface mount the phone, use the optional VE-5x5 box. Install the phone outside of your entry, connect it to a telephone line, and receive two-way communications with guests and visitors. Intelligent call progression technology enables the phone to hang up calls upon programmed responses, such as CPC, silence, busy signal or time out.
A blue LED light next to the push button lets people find the phone even in complete darkness. The light can also indicate when the phone is ringing or off-hook. Program the phone’s speaker and microphone volumes as desired, ensuring that call quality is clear. The Viking E-60-BN phone is perfect for outside of doors, gates and other entries.
Viking E-60-BN Speakerphone Quick Specs:
- Power: via telephone line
- Faceplate: 4.875” x 4.938” x 0.17”
- Phone: 2.84” x 1.8” x 1.65”
- Operating Conditions: -30° to 150° F
- Speaker Volume: approx. 62db max. @ 3ft
- Ring Voltage: 25V AC RMS min.
- CPC Disconnect: 300ms min. time
- REN: 0.8A
- Connections: 2x gel-filled butt connectors
Viking Electronics E-60-BN Door Phone Package Contents:
- Viking E-60-BN phone
- Faceplate in oil rubbed bronze
- LED light pipe
- 4x 6-32 x 1.25” long 5/64” hex drive flathead screws
- 1/4”-thick foam faceplate gasket
- Circuit board mounting plate
- 2x gel-filled butt connectors
- 2x junction box to double gang adapter plates
- 4x 5/64 hex drive flathead screws