The Viking E-60-BN-EWP features enhanced weather protection, shielding the phone from precipitation and condensation. The oil rubbed bronze finish is protected from UV exposure with a weather-resistant powder coating. Flush mount the phone outdoors in a double gang electrical box approximately 2.25” D x 3.65” W x 2.84” H. Surface mount the phone in the optional VE-5x5 box.
Intelligent call progress detection enables the Viking E-60-BN-EWP phone to hang up on CPC, silence, busy signal or time out. The phone’s microphone and speaker volume can also be adjusted. A blue LED light next to the push button lets guests and visitors quickly find the phone in the dark, such as at night or in dimly lit hallways.
Viking E-60-BN-EWP Speakerphone Quick Specs:
- Power: via telephone line
- Faceplate: 4.875” x 4.938” x 0.17”
- Phone: 2.84” x 1.8” x 1.65”
- Operating Conditions: IP66, -30° to 150° F
- Speaker Volume: approx. 62db max. @ 3ft
- Ring Voltage: 25V AC RMS min.
- CPC Disconnect: 300ms min. time
- REN: 0.8A
- Connections: 2x gel-filled butt connectors
Viking Electronics E-60-BN-EWP Door Phone Package Contents:
- Viking E-60-BN phone with EWP
- Faceplate in oil rubbed bronze
- LED light pipe
- 4x 6-32 x 1.25” long 5/64” hex drive flathead screws
- 1/4”-thick foam faceplate gasket
- Circuit board mounting plate
- 2x gel-filled butt connectors
- 2x junction box to double gang adapter plates
- 4x 5/64 hex drive flathead screws