AudioCodes 405 is an entry-level IP phone that offers 2 line appearances and essential functions for small-to-midsize businesses. You get 4 programmable softkeys for you to customize your phone with. A clear 132x64 backlit LCD displays the information. With wideband audio, full duplex speakerphone, and headset support, AudioCodes 405 is a robust communication tool.
The 405 supports SIP and has 2 Ethernet ports for you to connect it to your VoIP phone system. It is PoE compliant, so the phone can be powered by the same cable that connects it, reducing infrastructure. AudioCodes includes auto-provisioning software, making it easy to configure your phone with your VoIP server.
AudioCodes 405 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP
- Line Appearances: 2
- Network Connections: 2x 10/100 Ethernet RJ45
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Display: 128x64 Backlit LCD
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.722.2, G.723.1, G729a/b, Opus
- Speakerphone: full duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Additional Ports: 1x headset RJ9
- QoS: yes
- Expandable: no
AudioCodes 405 Business VoIP Phone Package Contents:
- 405 phone
- Handset with cord
- Network cable
Note: Power supply not included.