AudioCodes 420HD Gigabit
AudioCodes 420HD phone with gigabit Ethernet switch ports. The phone’s switch ports also support PoE, letting you power the phone through an Ethernet cable; or power the phone through an AC adapter. On the phone’s interface is a backlit LCD display and four programmable soft keys. The phone also supports two line appearances for managing multiple calls at once.
The AudioCodes 420HD phone provides incredibly clear call quality through high-definition audio. The phone has a speakerphone and headset port, in addition to its included handset. Use this phone with your SIP-based phone system, as well as other platforms like Skype for Business. Perfect for casual users as well as call center environments.
AudioCodes 420HD IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP
- Line Appearances: 2
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100/1000
- PoE: 802.3af compliant
- Addt’l Ports: RJ9 headset
- Display: backlit LCD, 128x48 pixels
- Speakerphone: full duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.722, G.711a/u, G.729A/B, G.723
- Voice Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- QoS: yes
AudioCodes 420HD Gigabit Business VoIP Phone Package Contents:
- 420HD phone
- Handset and cord
- Quick start guide
Note: Power supply not included.