Axis F1004 Bullet
Axis F1004 Bullet is an HD sensor unit in an ultra-compact bullet-style casing. F1004 takes 720p HD video for detailed security video evidence. It is designed for indoor surveillance in retail stores and banks.
Axis F1004 uses a 2.1mm lens with f/2.2 aperture to provide full color video down to an amazing 0.4 lux. The fixed, wide angle lens has a 102° x 56° field of view, which is excellent for general surveillance. Axis F1004 Bullet connects to an Axis F34, F41, or F44 Main Unit using the included detachable 8m (26ft) cable.
Note: Axis F1004 Bullet requires an Axis F Main Unit (F34, F41, or F44) for operation.
Axis F1004 Bullet Sensor Unit Quick Specs:
- Sensor: 1/4" progressive scan RGB CMOS
- Resolution: up to 1280x720 at 30 fps
- Lens: fixed 2.1mm, f/2.2
- Field of View: 102° H x 56° V
- Pan: ±180°
- Tilt: 0° - 90°
- Rotation: ±90°
- Minimum Illumination: 0.4 lux color
- Operating Temperature: -4°F - 122°F
Axis F1004 Bullet IP Sensor Unit Package Contents:
- Axis F1004 Bullet Sensor Unit
- 8m (26ft) Cable
- Installation Guide