Axis F1004 Pinhole
Axis F1004 Pinhole is an extremely discreet surveillance sensor unit for indoor installation. Designed for ATMs, ticket booths, vending machines, health monitoring machines, and similar applications, F1004 Pinhole takes 720p HD video for detailed evidence.
Axis F1004 uses a 3.7mm lens with f/2.5 aperture for color surveillance video even at just half a lux. The fixed lens has a generous 57° x 31° field of view for capturing faces up close. Axis F1004 Pinhole connects to an Axis F34, F41, or F44 Main Unit using the included detachable 8m (26ft) cable.
Note: Axis F1004 Pinhole requires an Axis F Main Unit (F34, F41, or F44) for operation.
Axis F1004 Pinhole Sensor Unit Quick Specs:
- Sensor: 1/4" progressive scan RGB CMOS
- Resolution: up to 1280x720 at 30 fps
- Lens: fixed 3.7mm, f/2.5
- Field of View: 57° H x 31° V
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 lux color
- Operating Temperature: -4°F - 122°F
Axis F1004 Pinhole IP Sensor Unit Package Contents:
- Axis F1004 Pinhole Sensor Unit
- Axis F8206 Pinhole Mounting Bracket
- 8m (26ft) Cable
- Installation Guide