Bogen VAR1 is a voice-activated relay for paging systems. The VAR1 monitors a broad range of audio activity from microphones, 600Ω lines and 25V and 70V amplifier paging speaker systems. In response to that activity, the VAR1 activates relay contacts. The relay contacts are C-Form.
Bogen VAR1 gives you many options for setting up a relay system, including an adjustable delay time from a quarter of a second to 25 seconds. The VAR1 can also be used as a low-impedance microphone pre-amplifier.
Bogen VAR1 Relay Quick Specs:
- VOX Sensitivity: 20 mV - 150 mVrms at 600Ω line input
- Impedance: 600Ω
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 10 kHz
- Time Delay Range: 0.25 - 25 sec
- Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 55 db
- Dimensions: 5 3/8" W x 3 7/8" H x 1 3/8" D
Bogen VAR1 Voice-Activated Relay Package Contents:
Note: Does not include power supply.
- Bogen VAR1 voice-activated relay