Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951 is a video phone fit for an executive's desk. With a 5" color display with 640x480 resolution and 24-bit color support, you can use the Cisco 9951 for reliable business communications. It comes with 5 line appearances, which can be expanded to 77 with only two expansion modules. Wideband audio ensures clear voices. The intuitive interface makes it simple to get going with this powerful enterprise solution.
The 9951 supports SIP for audio signalling and the data-conscious H.264 standard for video. It has two Gigabit Ethernet ports for speedy network connectivity, and Bluetooth support for hands free communications. It supports Power over Ethernet. When you attach the optional Cisco Unified IP Camera, you have a complete video conferencing system.
Cisco 9951 comes with a standard (6 oz.) or slimline (5 oz.) handset. Please choose the unit with the options you desire.
Cisco 9951 Video IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP, H.264
- Lines: 5 (expandable to 77)
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af/at Class 4 compliant
- Additional Ports: 2x USB, 1x audio in, 1x audio out
- Display: 5” backlit 24-bit color
- Resolution: 640x480 pixels
- Video Standards: H.264, AVC
- Video Quality: max. 640x480 (VGA) at 30 fps
- Speakerphone: yes
- Bluetooth: yes
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.729a/ab, iSAC, iLBC
- Voice Quality: wideband
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- QoS: yes
- Wall Mountable: optional, requires kit
- Expandable: yes
Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951 Package Contents:
Note: does not include AC adapter.
- Cisco 9951 phone
- Standard handset with cord