Cisco 8961 Unified IP Phone
Cisco CP-8961-C-K9 has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase.
A charcoal finish and a standard handset outfit this Cisco 8961 VoIP phone. The built-in display lets you view media or easily access the phone's applications. Dual gigabit-speed Ethernet ports behind the phone quickly stream voice and data.
Connect a headset via one of the USB ports or the RJ9 port. The Cisco 8961 phone also supports HD voice. Available expansion modules let you add more connectivity and telephony control features to this phone, turning it into a viable attendant console.
Cisco 8961 Unified IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP, H.264
- Line Appearances: 6
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- PoE: yes
- Addt'l Ports: USB, RJ9
- Display: backlit 5" color TFT
- Resolution: up to VGA, 640x480
- Speakerphone: full duplex
- Audio Codecs: G.711a/u, G.729a/ab, G.722, iSAC, iLBC
- Voice Quality: HD
- Expandable: yes
Cisco 8961 Unified IP Phone (Charcoal Gray, Standard Handset) Package Contents:
Note: AC power supply not included.
- Cisco 8961 console in charcoal
- Standard handset with cord
- Quick start guide