The Cisco SG220-26 Smart Plus switch features a total of 26 gigabit Ethernet ports, plus two SFP slots. Two of the RJ45 ports are paired with the SFP slots, meaning that only one can be enabled at one time. Connect bandwidth-heavy IP and VoIP devices to this extremely reliable and cost-effective switch.
Cisco SG220-26 combines manageable features and functions with the affordability of a smart switch, ideal for small or medium-sized businesses. This cost-effective gigabit switch brings security, quality of service and scalability to your network. Ready for critical communications and IP equipment.
Cisco SG220-26 26-Port Switch Quick Specs:
- Total Number of Ports: 24x RJ45, 2x RJ45+SFP
- Ethernet Ports/Speed: 24x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45
- Uplink Ports/Speed: 2x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 + SFP slot combo
- Ports with PoE: N/A
- Form Factor: 17.3" x 1.7" x 7.9"
- Management: web-based GUI
- QoS: yes
- Addt'l Ports: N/A
Cisco SG220-26 Smart Plus 26-Port Gigabit Switch Package Contents:
Note: one switch is included, product image is for demonstration purposes only.
- Cisco SG220-26 Smart Plus switch
- Power cord
- Mounting kit
- Console cable
- CD with user documentation
- Quick start guide