The Cisco SG200-26 switch can offer up to 26 gigabit Ethernet ports. Connect the switch to critical IP equipment including VoIP, video conferencing, surveillance and wireless solutions. QoS enables the switch to prioritize traffic for voice, video, multimedia and communications.
Use a web interface to configure, manage and monitor the switch. Onboard technology like DoS prevention and VLAN protect the network from attacks and intrusions. This switch is also ready for IPv6, includes energy-efficient tools and more. An ideal and cost-effective network device for small businesses.
Two combo mini-GBIC ports on the Cisco SG200-26 switch include one gigabit Ethernet port and one SFP port each. When these SFP ports are active, the gigabit Ethernet ports on the combo cannot be used.
Cisco SG200-26 26-Port Switch Quick Specs:
- Total Number of Ports: 24x RJ45, 2x RJ45 + SFP
- Ethernet Ports/Speed: 26x 10/100/1000Base-T (2 on combo)
- PoE Ports: N/A
- Addt'l Interfaces: 2x combo mini-GBIC ports
- Management: web-based GUI
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 17.35” x 1.73” x 10.1”
Cisco SLM2024T 26-Port Gigabit Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SG200-26 Smart switch
- Power cord
- Mounting hardware
- CD-ROM with user documentation
- Quick start guide