Cisco Video Conferencing Tech Support
Get expert tech support anywhere in the USA for your Cisco video conferencing endpoints and systems, including Cisco TelePresence EX, Cisco TelePresence SX, Cisco Webex Room Systems, and Cisco video phones. Our engineers are Cisco Certified and have worked with Cisco endpoints for over a decade.
Cisco Remote Video Conferencing Tech Support Process:
With IP Phone Warehouse's Cisco video conferencing remote tech support, we'll schedule a call between you and one of our Cisco Certified engineers. While on the call, we use secure remote login technology to solve your issues, including troubleshooting systems, configuring devices, implementing cybersecurity, and optimizing traffic. Highly experienced and very friendly, our Cisco experts are professional and efficient.
We offer remote Cisco video conferencing tech support in units of one hour. If you need more than one hour of support, please select the appropriate length of time from the dropdown menu above.
Purchasing 1 unit of tech support entitles you to:
- 1 session of up to 1 hour per unit purchased with an IP Phone Warehouse engineer
- 1 hour minimum billing interval
- The purchased unit cannot be broken up into multiple sessions of less than 1 hour
- Call back (or preferred method of contact) within 1 business day of purchase
Cisco Video Conferencing Device & System Support For:
- Cisco TelePresence EX Series
- Cisco TelePresence MX Series
- Cisco TelePresence SX Series
- Cisco Video Phones
- Cisco Webex Room Systems
Cisco Video Conferencing Tech Support Engineer Qualifications:
- Minimum Cisco CCNA/CCDA certification
- Continuing education and updated certification from Cisco
- Minimum 5 years direct experience with Cisco