CyberData 011489 is an InformaCast-enabled strobe light for visual signaling of alarms, call alerts, notifications, accessibility concerns, and more. 011489 lets you choose the color of the light, as well as how often it blinks and how bright it shines. You can set these parameters in InformaCast mode, including setting up to 10 priority levels (when using InformaCast 9.0.1+). It also works as part of a multicast group.
CyberData 011489 is a rugged device, meeting the IP66 standard against dust and water ingress. The multicolor LEDs have an incredible mean time between failure (MTBF) rating of 100,000 hours. It also meets ADA standards for accessible notifications and telephone call signaling. 011489 has an on-board relay to connect auxiliary devices. Power 011489 using PoE.
CyberData 011489 Strobe Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Notification Software: Singlewire InformaCast 4.0+
- Ethernet Ports: 1x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af
- Flash Rate: 5 user-defined options
- LED MTBF: 100,000 hrs
- On-Board Relay: 1A @ 30VDC
- Durability Ratings: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -40°F - 131°F
CyberData 011489 Outdoor InformaCast Strobe Package Contents:
- CyberData 011489 Strobe Kit