Digium G080, 4 FXO & 4 FXS
Digium G080 is an analog-to-VoIP gateway for connecting analog endpoints to your IP network. This model, Digium 1GA440F, has 4 FXO ports and 4 FXS ports. G080 also comes in models with 8 FXO ports or 8 FXS ports.
Digium G080 allows you to easily integrate analog telephones, modems, and fax machines with your IP network, so you can continue to use what you already have, saving money. In return, you gain the advantages of VoIP like reduced call cost and easier system management. Digium built the G080 on Asterisk, a popular communications engine. The G080 lets you connect 8 analog endpoints and handles 8 concurrent calls with failover to prevent drop-out. Improve your communications security using VLAN tagging. Digium's GUI makes managing the system very easy. Digium designed the gateways for maximum power efficiency to save you on energy costs.
This gateway is intended for wall or rack mounting. Mount two gateways side-by-side in a rack using the included rack mount kit. For mounting a single gateway in a rack, see the optional single gateway rack mount kit.
Digium G080 Gateway Quick Specs:
- Connectivity: Analog to IP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Analog Ports:
- 4x FXO (2P2C)
- 4x FXS (2P2C)
- Ethernet Ports: 1x 10/100
- Additional Interfaces: USB for system reload/recovery
- Concurrent Calls: up to 8
- Fax Over IP: T.38
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.729, GSM-FR, G.726
- Dimensions: 8.6" x 9.0" x 1.72"
- Mounting: wall, rack
Digium 1GA440F Analog to IP Gateway Package Contents:
- G080 gateway with 4 FXO and 4 FXS ports
- Rack mount bracket (fits 2 gateways)