Digium G080, 8 FXS
Digium G080 is an analog-to-VoIP gateway for connecting analog endpoints to your IP network. This model, Digium 1GA800F, has 8 FXS ports. G080 also comes in models with 8 FXO ports or 4 FXO & FXS ports.
Digium G080 simplifies integrating analog telephones, modems, and fax machines with your IP network. You get to make use of pre-existing technology, saving you money, while gaining the advantages of VoIP like reduced call cost and easier system management. Digium built the G080 on Asterisk. The G080 lets you connect 8 analog endpoints and handles 8 concurrent calls with failover to prevent drop-out. Improve security using VLAN tagging. Digium's GUI makes managing the system very easy. Digium designed the gateways for maximum power efficiency to save you on energy costs.
This gateway is intended for wall or rack mounting. Mount two gateways side-by-side in a rack using the included rack mount kit. For mounting a single gateway in a rack, see the optional single gateway rack mount kit.
Digium G080 Gateway Quick Specs:
- Connectivity: Analog to IP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Analog Ports: 8x FXS (2P2C)
- Ethernet Ports: 1x 10/100
- Additional Interfaces: USB for system reload/recovery
- Concurrent Calls: up to 8
- Fax Over IP: T.38
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.729, GSM-FR, G.726
- Dimensions: 8.6" x 9.0" x 1.72"
- Mounting: wall, rack
Digium 1GA800F Analog to IP Gateway Package Contents:
- G080 gateway with 8 FXS ports
- Rack mount bracket (fits 2 gateways)