Netgear M4300-24X24F is a fully managed network switch with 24 10 Gigabit RJ45 ports for copper and 24 10 Gigabit SFP+ ports for fiber. With a maximum switching capacity of 960 Gbit/s and throughput of 714 MBsp, XSM4348S will give you future-proof speed for a reasonable price. It is a full width 1U rack mounted switch, and is stackable with hitless failover redundancy.
Netgear M4300 switches were designed with present-day deployments in mind while looking to the future. The demands of WiFi, UC and VoIP are covered, with advanced Layers 2, 3 and 4 feature sets. Cutting-edge uses like Software-Defined Networking (SDN) OpenLayer 1.3 are supported as well. The switch gives you this functionality while running at a quiet 35.8 dB.
Netgear M4300-24X24F Switch Quick Specs:
- 24x 10 Gbit RJ45 for copper
- 24x 10 Gbit SFP+ for fiber
- Switching Capacity: 960 Gbit/s
- PoE: no
- Energy Efficient: IEEE 802.3az compliant
- Managed: yes
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 17.32" x 1.73" x 13.58"
Netgear M4300-24X24F 48-Port 10-Gigabit Network Switch Package Contents:
- Netgear M4300-24X24F switch
- APS250W power supply unit
- 1U rack-mounting kit
- RJ45 straight-through wiring serial console cable to D89
- Mini-USB console cable
- Rubber caps for the SFP+ sockets
- Rubber footpads for tabletop installation
- Installation guide
- Resource CD