Patton SmartNode SN102, 1 FXS / 1 FXO
Patton SN102-1JS1JO-E-US has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase.
Patton SmartNode SN102 is an analog telephone adapter (ATA). This model, SN102/1JS1JO/E-US, comes with one FXS and one FXO port. Patton SN102 lets you connect an analog telephone or fax machine to your VoIP phone system, and have an FXO port available for fallback. Extend the use of legacy phones with this ATA. Using SN102, you can make VoIP calls from analog phones or send faxes through the internet instead of the telephone wires. It has full in-band DTMF function.
Patton SN102 supports the open SIP communications protocol, which gives you broad choice of VoIP platforms. It doesn't just support call waiting, call forward, and so on, but also has advanced features, including QoS controls, 3-way conferencing, dynamic jitter buffering, and much more. Measuring less than four inches in length and width, the compact SN102 stays out of sight. The ATA comes with a power supply.
Patton SN102 ATA Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Ports: 1x 10/100 LAN, 1x 10/100 WAN
- PoE: no
- Analog Interfaces: 1x FXS, 1x FXO
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.723, G.726, G.729
- Fax over IP: T.38 support, G.711 pass-through
- QoS: DSCP/VLAN tag
- Dimensions: 3.86" x 3.39" x 1.14"
Patton SmartNode SN102/1JS1JO/E-US VoIP Adapter Package Contents:
- SN102 ATA with 1 FXS & 1 FXO port
- Power supply