Patton SmartNode 4118
The Patton SmartNode 4118 gateway is designed to host eight analog connections. This configuration of the 4118 VoIP gateway includes a mix of four FXS ports and four FXO ports. A compact design allows you to install this appliance on a desktop or discreet location. Compatibility with open source PBXs like Asterisk and 3CX, as well as SIP interoperability, lends the SmartNode 4110 series plenty of telephony potential.
Optimize this manageable gateway, and enhance its carrier-grade voice and audio support. The Patton SmartNode 4118 can fully leverage your existing devices and telecommunication infrastructure. Small businesses, home offices and more will benefit from this cost-effective, high-quality VoIP gateway from Patton.
Patton SmartNode 4118-Series Channel Bank Quick Specs:
- Telephony Interfaces: 4 x FXS, 4 x FXO
- Ports: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet
- Concurrent Calls: up to 8
- Protocol Support: SIP, H.323, T.38
- CPU: Motorola MPC870 @ 66MHz
- Memory: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- QoS: yes
- Manageable: yes
Patton SmartNode 4118 VoIP Gateway Package Contents:
- Patton SmartNode Multi-Port VoIP Gateway - SN4118/4JS4JO/EUI