Polycom VVX 310
The Polycom VVX 310 phone is a powerful VoIP solution. Plug a headset into the RJ9 port to plug, or set up the full duplex speakerphone for conferencing. HD voice is provided to all outputs and is enhanced by onboard echo cancellation and background noise reduction technology.
Expand the Polycom VVX 310 with an attendant console, for users like receptionists or busy office workers. Expansion attendant consoles offer more tools to monitor expansions. The dual gigabit-speed Ethernet ports can connect a PC to the phone, letting you manage the features through a web-based GUI.
UC interoperability provides the Polycom VVX 310 with more features. Integrate third-party apps, see the weather report, or just send a quick message. This VoIP phone is perfect for boosting your productivity with a full suite of telephony features.
Polycom VVX 310 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Lines: 6
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2
- Additional Interfaces: 1x RJ9 headset
- Display: 208x104 backlit grayscale LCD
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.729AB, G.722, G.722.1, iLBC
- Expandable: yes, with optional expansion module
- Wall Mountable: yes, with optional wall mount kit
Polycom VVX 310 Phone Package Contents:
- Polycom VVX 310 console
- Handset with cord
- Network cable
- Ferrite clamp
- Quick start guide
Note: Power supply not included.