Polycom VVX 400, Skype Edition
Polycom VVX 400, Skype Edition has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. It has been replaced by Polycom VVX 401, Skype Edition.
Get a Polycom VVX 400 IP Phone that is qualified for Microsoft Office 365 and Skype for Business! This model is the simplest and quickest way to integrate a VVX 400 with its professional audio and advanced telephony features into your Microsoft unified communications platform.
The VVX 400 is a 12-line VoIP phone that features the open SIP protocol. Polycom is well-known for having excellent audio, and the VVX 400 features Polycom HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity, so you'll be getting lifelike, wideband sound in all your conversations. The VVX 400 has a 3.5" color LCD display and dual Ethernet ports for network connectivity. It is PoE compliant.
Polycom VVX 400 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Networking Protocol: SIP
- Line Appearances: 12
- BLF: yes
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af Class 2 compliant
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 headset, 1x USB
- Bluetooth: no
- Display: 3.5" 320 x 240 backlit color LCD
- Soft Keys: 4
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722.1, G.729ab, iLBC
- Audio Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Audio Enhancements: Acoustic Clarity, AEC, BNS, VAD, CNG, AJB, PLC
- QoS: yes
- Expandable: yes
- Wall Mountable: with optional wall mount kit
Polycom VVX 400 Business Media Phone Package Contents:
Note: Does not include AC power supply.
- VVX 400 console
- Handset with cord
- LAN cable
- Quick start guide
- Ferrite clamp