Polycom VVX 201 Skype Edition
Get a Polycom VVX 201 IP phone that's ready to go with your Microsoft Office 365 or Skype for Business deployment.
Polycom VVX 201 is a two-line VoIP phone that comes with Polycom's premier HD Voice technology, giving you industry-leading sound at an entry-level price. The SIP phone is perfect for users with few requirements and for common spaces or wall placement. VVX 201 has two LAN ports with PoE compliance for connection and power. The computer port can be deactivated to secure it when deployed in a common space.
When part of your Skype for Business unified communications platform, the VVX 201 gives you an always on handset option with beautiful audio, making your collaboration stroner. The phone has a 132 x 64 pixel monochrome backlit LCD display with two line keys and four soft keys for contextual actions. VVX 201 support Better Together over Ethernet (BToE) with your Skype for Business system.
VVX 201 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Networking Protocol: SIP
- Line Appearances: 2
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af Class 2 compliant
- Additional Port: RJ9 headset
- Display: 132 x 64 monochrome backlit LCD
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711μ/a, G.722, G.729ab, iLBC
- Audio Enhancements: Acoustic Clarity, VAD, CNG, AJB, PLC
- QoS: yes
VVX 201 IP Phone, Microsoft Skype for Business Edition Package Contents:
- VVX 201 phone
- Handset with cord
- Network cable
- Quick start guide
Note: Power supply not included.