Polycom VVX 410
Polycom VVX 410 has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. It has been replaced by Polycom VVX 411.
Polycom VVX 410 offers Gigabit VoIP communications at a mid-range pricepoint. Ideal for the forward-looking business, VVX 410 provides Polycom HD Voice for incredible audio and Polycom Acoustic Clarity for distraction free conferences. It supports the open SIP standard, which makes it broadly interoperable with VoIP platforms, and gives you 12 lines. Attach a headset using the dedicated RJ9 port.
VVX 410 is built for the future-proof office with Gigabit Ethernet support. PoE support simplifies deployment. Advanced networking features include 802.1x authentication, QoS optimization, HTTPS secure provisioning, and SRTP media encryption.
Polycom VVX 410 Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Lines: 12
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: 802.3af
- Additional Interfaces: 1x RJ9 headset
- Display: 3.5" 320x240 backlit color LCD
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.729AB, G.722.1, iLBC
- Expandable: yes, with optional expansion module
- Wall Mountable: yes, with optional wall mount kit
Polycom VVX 410 Business Media Phone Package Contents:
Note: Does not include AC power supply.
- VVX 410 phone
- Handset with cord
- Network cable
- Ferrite clamp
- Quick start guide