Polycom VVX 501 with AC Adapter
Note: Includes AC power supply.
Polycom VVX 501 is a performance IP phone that looks good on your desk. Its 3.5" touchscreen display makes for an intuitive interface that lessens the learning curve and lets you get to work. Not only that, but it also lets you video conference right from your office chair. An optional USB camera plugs into the VVX 501 and rests on top of your phone, making video collaboration a cinch. Polycom has included their leading audio technology in this VoIP phone, with HD Voice providing natural, wideband audio.
VVX 501 supports the open SIP protocol and lets you register twelve SIP accounts. The display lets you customize line appearances. The phone has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports. The switch port is PoE enabled. Elite users can add up to three expansion modules, giving them even more customizablity and power.
Polycom VVX 501 includes everything that makes the VVX 500 one of the most popular VoIP phones on the market, and upgrades the processor and memory. As Polycom improves their platforms, the improvements will lead to greater performance.
Polycom VVX 501 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Networking Protocol: SIP
- Line Registrations: 12
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: IEEE 802.3at Class 4 compliant
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 headset, 2x USB 2.0
- Bluetooth: no
- Display: 3.5" 320 x 240 capacitive touchscreen
- Soft Keys: integrated in display
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C G.729ab
- Audio Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Audio Enhancements: Acoustic Clarity, AEC, BNS, VAD, CNG, AJB, PLC
- QoS: yes
- Expandable: yes
- Video: with optional VVX camera
- Wall Mountable: with optional wall mount kit
Polycom VVX 501 Business Media Phone with AC Power Supply Package Contents:
- VVX 501 console
- Handset with cord
- AC power supply
- LAN cable
- Quick start guide