Polycom VVX 501
Polycom VVX 501 is an IP phone for elite productivity. With Polycom HD Voice, the VVX 501 gives you incredible audio. The 3.5" touchscreen display provides an intuitive, familiar interface for operating your phone, and is highly customizable. Polycom Acoustic Clarity keeps voices distinct during conferences. The 501 is video-capable. The optional VVX Camera allows you to transmit video from your deskphone.
VVX 501 supports the open SIP protocol and enables twelve SIP accounts. Up to three expansion modules can be added. With two Gigabit Ethernet ports, including a switch port that is 802.3at Class 4 PoE compliant, and QoS support, the Polycom VVX 501 provides elite network connectivity.
Polycom VVX 501 has all the elite features and functions of the VVX 500, but also has an improved processor and upgraded memory. These upgrades increase performance and future-proof your phone as Polycom continues to improve their product.
Polycom VVX 501 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Lines: 12
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: 802.3at Class 4
- Additional Interfaces: 1x RJ9 headset, 2x USB 2.0
- Display: 3.5" 320x240 backlit color TFT LCD
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.729AB, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C
- Expandable: yes, with optional expansion module
- Wall Mountable: yes, with optional wall mount kit
Polycom VVX 501 Business Media Phone Package Contents:
- VVX 501 console
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
Note: Power supply not included.