The Viking E-1600-02-IP emergency phone features a 12-gauge, marine-grade, 316 stainless steel construction. This steel phone is resistant to corrosion caused by exposure to humidity and water, and has a #4 brushed finish. The phone can be flush mounted indoors in buildings or vehicles. For installation, six #8 x 3/4 flat head philips sheet metal type A screws are recommended, but not included.
Self diagnostic reports can be created by the Viking E-1600-02-IP phone. The reports include communications tests, connection tests and other diagnostics. This emergency phone is SIP compatible for use with most third-party phone systems. Power the phone through the switch port via PoE.
Viking E-1600-02-IP Emergency Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Ports: 1x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 1
- Additional Interfaces: 3x gel-filled butt connectors
- Sound Pressure: up to 90dB SPL @ 1m
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722
- Temperature Range: -40°F - 140°F
Viking Electronics E-1600-02-IP Emergency Phone Package Contents:
- Viking E-1600-02-IP Emergency Phone
- Gel-Filled Butt Connectors