The Viking K-1705-3 entry phone features an alphanumeric keypad and built-in color camera. Install this device outside your door to view and communicate with guests. This phone is also perfect for automated tellers, departments stores and anywhere else that reliable two-way communications are needed.
A stainless steel construction reinforces the Viking K-1705-3 against accidental damage and vandalism. The interior and exterior of the phone is also designed to resist harsh wind and weather conditions.
Viking K-1705-3 Entry Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: analog
- Connectors: 2x gel-filled butt connectors
- Camera: analog NTSC
- Sensor: 1/4" color CMOS
- Lens: 2.1mm, conical pinhole
- Video Resolution: up to 640x480 at 30 fps
- Field of View: 80°H x 60°V, 100° diagonal
- Operating Temperature: -30°F - 150°F
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 6.5" x 2.6"
- Finish: brushed stainless steel
- Mounting: flush or surface
- Surface Mount: requires Viking VE-6x7 box
Viking K-1705-3 Entry Phone Package Contents:
- K-1705-3 phone
- Rough-in box
- 4x T-10 Torx security screws with drive bit