This Viking K-1705-3 door phone features "EWP," or enhanced weather protection. The internal parts and exterior components of the entry phone have been optimized to withstand harsh weather conditions that would otherwise destroy the device over time.
The K-1705-3-EWP from Viking features a speakerphone and color camera. Although this phone is a reliable solution for everything from front doors to in the middle of department stores, the weatherproofing makes it ideal for outdoor installations.
Viking K-1705-3-EWP Door Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: analog
- Connectors: 2x gel-filled butt connectors
- Camera: analog NTSC
- Sensor: 1/4" color CMOS
- Lens: 2.1mm, conical pinhole
- Video Resolution: up to 640x480 at 30 fps
- Field of View: 80°H x 60°V, 100° diagonal
- Operating Temperature: -20°F - 130°F
- Ratings: IP66
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 6.5" x 2.6"
- Finish: brushed stainless steel / oil rubbed bronze
- Mounting: flush or surface
- Surface Mount: requires Viking VE-6x7 box
Viking K-1705-3-EWP Entry Phone Package Contents:
- K-1705-3-EWP phone
- Rough-in box
- 4x T-10 Torx security screws with drive bit