Viking V-1900-8-IP-EWP is a panel phone for outdoor installation. It features Viking's Enhanced Weather Protection, giving it an IP66 rating, and an extended operating temperature range of -40° to 140°F. Viking V-1900-8-IP brings VoIP connectivity to a rugged panel phone, supporting the open SIP standard as well as Power over Ethernet (PoE) to help defray infrastructure costs.
This vandal-resistant panel phone built out of 12 gauge 316 stainless steel can be used as an auto-dialing dedicated line, an auto-dialer with multiple programmed numbers, or as a standard dial telephone. Up to 1,000 keyless entry codes can be programmed into the phone, and it includes a 26-bit Wiegand input for proximity card readers. The panel phone includes a built-in contact closure, which means the call recipient call initiate an action such as opening a gate or door. The V-1900-8-IP-EWP is thus perfect for apartments, condos, gated areas and other such deployments.
Viking K-1900-8-IP-EWP Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: VoIP/IP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Port: 1x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2
- Connectors: 14x gel-filled butt connectors
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722
- Operating Temperature: -40°F - 140°F
- Ratings: IP66
- Dimensions: 5" x 10" x 4"
- Finish: brushed stainless steel
- Mounting: flush or surface
- Surface Mount: requires Viking VE-5x10 or VE-5x10-SS box
Viking K-1900-8-IP-EWP VoIP Panel Phone Package Contents:
- K-1900-8-IP-EWP phone
- Rough-in box
- 8x T-10 Torx security screws with drive bit