Yealink SIP-T42G has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. The suggested replacement is Yealink SIP-T42S.
The SIP-T42G VoIP phone features Yealink Optima HD Voice technology. A combination of powerful software and hardware works together to provide incredible, lifelike conversations through the phone's speakerphone, handset or RJ9 port.
On the Yealink T42G phone's attractive interface are five feature keys, including message, headset, mute, redial and speakerphone. Four context-sensitive keys around the display and six line keys with LEDs give the phone more possibilities. Behind the phone is a dual-port gigabit Ethernet switch.
Yealink T42G 12-Line Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP, IPv6
- Line Appearances: 12
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- PoE: 802.3af compliant
- Addt'l Ports: RJ9 headset
- Display: 2.7" backlit TFT LCD
- Resolution: 192 x 64 pixels
- Speakerphone: full duplex
- Audio Codecs: G.722, G.711, G.723, G.729, G.726, GSM, iLBC
- Voice Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- QoS: yes
- Wall Mountable: yes
- Expandable: N/A
Yealink SIP-T42G VoIP Phone Package Contents:
Note: AC power supply not included.
- Yealink T42G phone
- Handset and cord
- Detachable stand
- Ethernet cable
- Quick installation guide
- Quick reference guide