2N Helios IP Safety is a network-enabled intercom or door phone for critical situations. Cast out of durable aluminum, the 2N Safety is bright orange (RAL 2004) for high visibility when you need it most. 2N 01353-001 is IP69K-rated for high-pressure, high-temperature washing. It has one waterproof stainless steel button with blue backlight. The 2N intercom can control two electric locks and lets you connect an additional switch. The 10W loudspeaker produces clear audio loud enough for paging. 2N IP Safety also has dual built-in microphones for full-duplex audio with acoustic echo cancellation.
2N IP Safety supports the SIP communications protocol, integrating with your IP network and providing advanced management. It is widely interoperable with IP platforms including Cisco and Avaya. The door phone connects via Ethernet cable, and is a PoE device for powering it via PoE switch or injector.
2N IP Safety Intercom Quick Specs:
- Integrated Components:
- 1x button with blue backlight
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Ports: 1x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 0
- Microphone: 2x built-in
- Speaker: 10W
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.729, G.722, L16/16 kHz
- Temperature: -40°F - 131°F
- Ratings: IP69K, IK10
2N Helios IP Safety Emergency Intercom Package Contents:
- 2N IP Safety intercom
- Torx 10/20 double-ended wrench
- Spare sealing for big bushing for a thick cable, one hole
- Big blank with nut
- Mounting template
- Grounding connector with screw
- 4x screws and "intelligent" dowels
- Installation manual
Note: Mounting frame not included.
2N 01353-001 used to be known as 2N 9152101W.