The Axis M5013 camera features a compact form factor, ready for discreet installation in a variety of building and business types. Set up the camera indoors on your IP network. Power and data is provided to the device through PoE. An IP51 rated housing guards the camera against accidental water and dust exposure.
Pan, tilt and zoom functionality let administrators point the Axis M5013 camera directly towards sensitive areas. SVGA video with standards-based streaming provides clear imaging. Included software, a built-in microphone and a microSD card reader gives the camera more usability.
Axis M5013 IP Security Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 0.25" color CMOS
- Lens: 45° horizontal angle
- PTZ: 180° pan, 90° tilt, 3x digital zoom
- Video Compression: H.264, motion JPEG
- Resolution: up to SVGA 800x600
- One-Way Audio: AAC-LC, G.711, G.726
- Microphone: built-in
- Protocols: IPv4/v6, HTTP, FTP, TCP, etc.
- Connections: RJ45 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: yes
- MicroSD Card Reader: up to 64GB edge storage
- Durability: IP51 rated
- Mountable: yes
Axis M50 Series Network Camera Package Contents:
- Axis M5013 surveillance camera
- Drill template
- Mounting brackets
- Installation guide
- Resource and software CD
- Camera companion software
- Windows 1-user license