Axis M5013-V is a mini PTZ dome style camera. The miniature form factor makes it easy to hide for discreet surveillance. Motorized pan and tilt let you remotely change the direction of the camera's image sensor.
The Axis M5013-V camera features an IP66- and IK10-rated casing, protecting the camera from weather and vandalism. Mount the camera from a soft or hard ceiling, under an eave in a semi-outdoor area or inside a busy terminal.
Axis M5013-V IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 1/4" prog scan RGB CMOS, 1MP
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Horizontal Field of View: 45°
- Resolution: 800x600 to 320x180; SVGA
- PTZ: +/-180° pan, 90° tilt; 3x digital zoom
- Video Standards: H.264, motion JPEG
- Audio Standards: AAC LC (to 16 kHz), G.711, G.726
- Protocol Support: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, FTP, TCP, etc.
- Memory: 256 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash
- Network Connector: 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: 802.3af/at Type 1 Class 3
- Addt'l I/O: N/A
- Local Storage: microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card slot
- Dimensions: 5.1" x 2.3"
- Operating Conditions: 32 to 113°F
- Durability Ratings: IP66, IK10
Axis M5013-V Surveillance Camera Package Contents:
- Axis M5013-V camera
- Vandal-resistant casing
- Drill template
- Mounting brackets
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license