Avaya 3749 is an advanced wireless handset for workers in dangerous conditions. The phone is certified for use around chemicals, gas and dust. There are also built-in sensor and alarm capabilities within the handset that can be integrated with existing security systems. An ideal handset for chemical plants or mills where employees are often in solidarity.
The Avaya 3749 phone uses secure DECT technology to protect wireless conversations from eavesdropping or interference. The phone itself is protected by a water and dust resistant construction, plus shock and drop proofing from up to two meters. For rougher handling, the screen is also scratch proof.
Avaya 3749 Wireless Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: DECT, VoIP
- Talk Time: up to 10 hours*
- Standby Time: up to 80 hours*
- Headset Connector: wired, Bluetooth
- Display: backlit color LCD, 128 x 160 pixels
- Speakerphone: half duplex
- Durability: IP65 certified
- Approvals: ATEX, IECEX
*without Bluetooth connected
Avaya DECT 3749 Wireless Handset Package Contents:
Note: does not include charger.