Grandstream DP720 is a powerful cordless handset that uses the DECT protocol to enable mobile VoIP communication at a range of up to 300 meters outdoors or 50 meters indoors. Each handset can handle up to 10 lines. Perfect for warehouses, retail stores, offices and other spaces where talking while not at your desk is prized, the DP720 gives you HD wideband audio, 3-way local conferencing, and a full-duplex speakerphone. The display is a bright 1.8" LCD with two soft keys for contextual selections.
Grandstream DP720 comes with two rechargeable AAA batteries that give you up to 20 hours of talk time or 250 hours of standby time before needing to be recharged. The DP720 comes with a charger cradle, and with a micro-USB port for an alternative charging method or non-battery use. A 3.5 mm headset jack lets you use your favored headset with the Grandstream DECT handset. Pair up to 5 DP720 handsets using the Grandstream DP750 base station, avialable separately.
Grandstream DP720 DECT Handset Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocols: SIP, DECT
- Line Registrations: 10
- Ports: 3.5 mm headset jack, micro-USB
- Maximum Range: 50 m indoors, 300 m outdoors
- Display: 1.8" 128 x 160 color TFT LCD
- Audio Codecs: G.722, G.726
- With DP750 Base Station: G.711μ/a, G.723.1, G.729ab, iLBC, Opus
- Audio Enhancements: AEC, AGC, ambient noise reduction
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Talk Time: 20 hrs
- Standby Time: 250 hrs
- Dimensions of Handset: 6.10" x 1.97" x 1.02"
Grandstream DP720 Cordless Handset Package Contents:
- Grandstream DP720 handset
- Charger cradle
- Power supply
- Belt clip
- 2x batteries
- Quick start guide