The Axis P3384-VE camera is ready for outdoor surveillance. The device is rated to withstand weather like wind and rain, as well as damage by vandalism or accidental impacts. Wide dynamic range technology makes sure that no part of the picture is too light or too dark. Lightfinder technology lets the camera produce vivid pictures in low-light conditions.
Mount the Axis P3384-VE camera outdoors and remotely control it. Remote zoom and focus gives you an eye on the scene, without putting anyone in harm's reach. A single Ethernet cable can provide both data and power to the camera through PoE. The camera also supports internal recording, multiple video streams, and both motion and sound detection through an onboard microphone.
Axis P3384-VE IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 1/3" prog scan RGB CMOS, 1MP
- Lens: 3-9mm
- Horizontal Field of View: 84-30°
- Resolution: 1280x960 (scalable to 1400x1050), 720p
- PTZ: digital
- Video Standards: H.264 (baseline & main), motion JPEG
- Audio Standards: AAC LC (up to 16 kHz), G.711, G.726
- Protocol Support: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, FTP, TCP, etc.
- Memory: 256 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash
- Network Connector: 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: 802.3af/at Type 1 Class 3 compliant
- Addt'l I/O: terminal block, 3.5mm
- Local Storage: SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
- Dimensions: 7.0" x 4.8"
- Operating Conditions: -40 to 131°F
- Durability Ratings: IP66, NEMA 4X, IK10
Axis P3384-VE Surveillance Camera Package Contents:
- Axis P3384-VE camera
- Polycarbonate transparent dome
- Impact-resistant casing
- Weather shield
- Smoked cover
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Connector kit
- Mounting bracket
- Network cable with gasket - 16 ft
- Resistorx T20 screw driver
- Drill hole template