The Cisco SG200-26P Smart switch can offer up to 26 gigabit Ethernet ports. Twelve of these ports can supply Power over Ethernet, delivering both power and data through a single Ethernet cable to PoE-enabled IP devices. Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and PoE make this switch ideal for VoIP phones, video conferencing equipment, wireless access points and IP surveillance cameras.
Additional features on this switch include QoS for prioritizing voice and video traffic, and DoS prevention and VLAN for protecting the network. A web user interface is available for configuring, managing and monitoring the switch. This switch also supports IPv6 and more advanced functions. An ideal switching solution for small businesses.
Two combo mini-GBIC ports on the Cisco SG200-26P switch include one gigabit Ethernet port and one SFP port each. When the SFP port is active, the gigabit Ethernet port on the combo cannot be used.
Cisco SG200-26P 26-Port Switch Quick Specs:
- Total Number of Ports: 24x RJ45, 2x RJ45 + SFP
- Ethernet Ports/Speed: 26x 10/100/1000Base-T (2 on combo)
- PoE Ports: 12x 802.3af (100W budget, max. 15.4W/port)
- Addt'l Interfaces: 2x combo mini-GBIC ports
- Management: web-based GUI
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 17.35” x 1.73” x 10.1”
Cisco SLM2024PT 26-Port PoE Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SG200-26P Smart switch
- Power cord
- Mounting hardware
- CD-ROM with user documentation
- Quick start guide