The Cisco SG200-50P Smart switch can offer a total of 50 gigabit Ethernet ports, 24 of which support Power over Ethernet output. Connect the switch to PoE devices including VoIP phones, video conferencing equipment, wireless access points and IP surveillance cameras. A suite of onboard technology enables the switch to reliably support your IP devices.
Prioritize voice and video traffic across the network with QoS. Protect the network with DoS prevention and VLAN. The switch is also IPv6-ready. Configure, manage and monitor the switch through a web user interface.
Two combo mini-GBIC ports on the Cisco SG200-50P switch include one gigabit Ethernet port and one SFP port each. When the SFP port is active, the gigabit Ethernet port on the combo cannot be used.
Cisco SG200-50P 50-Port Switch Quick Specs:
- Total Number of Ports: 48x RJ45, 2x RJ45 + SFP
- Ethernet Ports/Speed: 50x 10/100/1000Base-T (2 on combo)
- PoE Ports: 24x 802.3af (180W budget, max. 15.4W/port)
- Addt'l Interfaces: 2x combo mini-GBIC ports
- Management: web-based GUI
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 17.35” x 1.73” x 13.8”
Cisco SLM2048PT 50-Port PoE Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SG200-50P Smart switch
- Power cord
- Mounting hardware
- CD-ROM with user documentation
- Quick start guide