Cisco SG200-50 is a manageable network switch with up to 50 gigabit Ethernet ports available. Connect critical IP equipment including communications devices and computers to the switch. Managing this switch is accomplished through a web user interface, letting you configure and monitor performance and settings.
Technology onboard the switch includes QoS, VLAN, DoS prevention and IPv6 readiness. This switch is an ideal solution for small businesses seeking an affordable and reliable network appliance.
Two combo mini-GBIC ports on the Cisco SG200-26 switch include one gigabit Ethernet port and one SFP port each. When these SFP ports are active, the gigabit Ethernet ports on the combo cannot be used.
Cisco SG200-50 50-Port Switch Quick Specs:
- Total Number of Ports: 48x RJ45, 2x RJ45 + SFP
- Ethernet Ports/Speed: 50x 10/100/1000Base-T (2 on combo)
- PoE Ports: N/A
- Addt'l Interfaces: 2x combo mini-GBIC ports
- Management: web-based GUI
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 17.35” x 1.73” x 10.1”
Cisco SLM2048T 50-Port Gigabit Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SG200-50 Smart switch
- Power cord
- Mounting hardware
- CD-ROM with user documentation
- Quick start guide