NetBorder SS7 Media Gateway software license for up to 8 T1/E1 connections. All telephony hardware is sold separately.
NetBorder SS7 to VoIP Gateway software delivers carrier-class VoIP deployments which can also utilize the flexibility of standard computing platforms and operating systems. The SS7-NSG-LI08 software can support up to 8 T1/E1 connections.
The Sangoma NetBorder SS7 to VoIP Gateway allows telecom service providers to introduce VoIP into their networks in an affordable, flexible way. This is accomplished by combining the SS7-NSG-LI08 software with Sangoma’s digital T1/E1 and transcoding boards. The complete solution becomes a SS7 to VoIP gateway, while delivering the flexibility and expandability of software.
Sangoma NetBorder SS7-NSG-LI08 Software Features:
- SS7 ISUP
- Support of up to 16 SS7 Signalling links
- SIP RFC3261
- H.248 (Megaco)
- SIGTRAN M2UA
- Binary package or ISO image
- Support for multiple VoIP and wireless codecs
- XML scripts deliver sophisticated call routing
- Management features include:
- Web GUI
- Distributed architecture and signalling relay
- T.38 Fax Relay support
- Supports SIP REFER