The Sangoma NetBorder SS7-NSG-LI16 is a Media Gateway software license for up to 16 T1/E1 connections. Telephony hardware is also required and sold separately. NetBorder SS7 to VoIP software offers the opportunity for carrier-class VoIP deployments which will also utilize the flexibility of standard computing platforms and operating systems. The SS7-NSG-LI16 software will support 16 T1/E1 connections.
The NetBorder SS7 to VoIP Gateway empowers telecom service providers with the ability to introduce VoIP into networks affordably. By combining the SS7-NSG-LI16 software with Sangoma’s digital T1/E1 and transcoding boards, provers deliver a complete solution that becomes a SS7 to VoIP gateway, which also offers the flexible and expandable features of software.
Sangoma NetBorder SS7-NSG-LI16 Software Features:
- SS7 ISUP
- Support of up to 16 SS7 Signalling links
- SIP RFC3261
- H.248 (Megaco)
- SIGTRAN M2UA
- Binary package or ISO image
- Support for multiple VoIP and wireless codecs
- XML scripts deliver sophisticated call routing
- Management features include:
- Web GUI
- Distributed architecture and signalling relay
- T.38 Fax Relay support
- Supports SIP REFER